Metasploit Framework can be effortlessly introduced on a Windows. However, Windows is generally not the platform of choice for deploying Metasploit Framework, the explanation being, that a considerable lot of the supporting devices and utilities are not accessible for Windows platform. Hence, it’s strongly recommended to install the Metasploit Framework on Linux platform.
- Download latest metasploit installer from https://windows.metasploit.com/metasploitframework-latest.msi
- Now, double click on the downloaded installer.
- Now, click next, as shown below.
- Accept license agreement.
- Select the location for the installation of metasploit framework.
- Now , click on install to proceed further.
- Now, let the installation complete. After that click on Finish to complete the installation.
Launching Metasploit Framework
- Press the Windows Key + R.
cmdand press Enter.
cd, navigate to the folder/path where you installed the Metasploit Framework.
msfconsoleand hit Enter to launch metasploit framework.
Note :- Before launching metasploit disable your antivirus services.