The Metasploit Framework is a Ruby-based, particular penetration testing stage that empowers you to compose, test, and execute exploit code. The Metasploit Framework contains a set-up of apparatuses that you can use to test security vulnerabilities, specify systems, execute assaults, and sidestep recognition. At its center, the Metasploit Framework is an assortment of ordinarily utilized apparatuses that give a total situation to penetration testing and exploit development.
- 2 GHz+ processor
- 4 GB RAM available (8 GB recommended)
- 1 GB available disk space (50 GB recommended)
- Download metasploit installer script using curl or wget.
curl https://raw.githubusercontent.com/rapid7/metasploit-omnibus/master/config/templates/metasploit-framework-wrappers/msfupdate.erb > msfinstall
- Once the script is downloaded, make it executable.
sudo chmod 755 msfinstall
- Now, execute the installer to install metasploit framework.
- Check metasploit framework version.
- At the point when installation is finished, create and initialize the msf database.
- Now that database is initialized, you can launch metasploit framework.
- To update your Metasploit Framework run