Hidden Eye is an all in one tool that can be used to perform a variety of online attacks on user accounts. It can be used as keylogger (keystroke logging), phishing tool, information collector, social engineering tool, etc.
Depending on the attack vector selected you can easily hack user accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and many others. It can be used to carry out phishing on 30+ pages. The tool can also run on android devices through the UserLand app or Termux app.
On Android Devices
apt install python3 && python3-pip && unzip && php && git git clone https://github.com/DarkSecDevelopers/HiddenEye.git cd HiddenEye chmod 777 HiddenEye.py pip3 install -r requirements.txt python3 HiddenEye.py
- Commands for Termux app are
pkg install git python php curl openssh grep pip3 install wget git clone -b Termux-Support-Branch https://github.com/DarkSecDevelopers/HiddenEye.git cd HiddenEye chmod 777 HiddenEye.py python HiddenEye.py
- Clone the github repo:
git clone https://github.com/DarkSecDevelopers/HiddenEye.git
- Navigate to the cloned directory and install all the requirements.
sudo pip3 install -r requirements.txt
- To run use following command
- LIVE ATTACK – You will have live information about the victims such as : IP ADDRESS, Geolocation, ISP, Country, & many more.
- COMPATIBILITY – All the sites are mobile compatible.
- KEYLOGGER – You will also have the ability to capture all the keystokes of victim. You can Deploy Keyloggers With (Y/N) option.
- A lot of Phishing pages available including – Facebook, Gmail, Facebook, Github, Twitter, Instagram, SNAPCHAT, Stackoverflow, NetFlix, Spotify, PayPal etc.